Professional illustrators age 37 and over. As part of the application, you will need include a link to your online portfolio, which must include examples of published work and a client list. Applications will be reviewed by the Membership Committee.
Illustrator-S Membership Dues: $500
Membership Application Fee: $35
- Year-round free admission to the Museum (with up to 4 guests).
- 10% discount in Museum Shop and The 128 Bar & Bistro.
- Discounts on lectures, workshops, film screenings, and special event tickets.
- Eligible to use the library (by appointment only, based on availability).
- Discount on competition fees (Illustrators Annual, The Original Art).
- Discount on The Illustrators Annual book.
- Discount on rental space at the Society for private events.
- Eligible to participate in Members Open Exhibit.
- Discount on MoCCA Arts Festival tables.
- Invitations to exclusive Members-Only events.
- Reciprocal membership with the Salmagundi Art Club and Mount Vernon Hotel Museum.
- Free admission and discounts to arts organizations participating in the North American Reciprocal Museum Association, which includes over 924 arts, cultural, and historical institutions along with botanical gardens, children’s museums, science and technology centers in the US, Bermuda, Canada, El Salvador and Mexico! (Visit our website to learn more).
- Access to the Digital Membership platform. This new platform provides members with endless hours of virtual programming including lectures, panels, workshops, galleries, and more, with additional benefits to be rolled out in the next year!