The Society understands the unprecedented challenges that the world, and the illustration community, are experiencing right now. In the interest of making the Illustrators Annual more accessible for artists with limited resources, we have created a Fund for those who otherwise would not be able to enter the Annual. This Fund will also allow access to valuable educational and social/networking events attached to the Annual.
- The Society is using an honor system for access to this Fund. Only Artists who need assistance should take advantage of this opportunity. Artists may only use the Fund once.
- Artists are able to enter 1-3 single images or 1 series using the Fund.
- Funding is limited and is available as long as the contributions continue to be replenished.
- Entrants who are able may submit donations to the Fund. Any amount can make a difference. These donations will become available immediately.
- Donating to the Fund is tax-deductible.
Want to help give back? DONATE TO THE FUND! (Please select “In Honor Of” and reference Annual Fund in the description)