- This event has passed.
Virtual Sketch Night: Kimono Night
September 24, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
As part of our new remote programming, SI At Your Service is proud to bring our popular sketch night to the comfort of your home! We’ll provide the models and music, you provide the drinks. Hosted by Sato Yamamoto.
Plus! 128 Bar & Bistro Bartender Sebastian will teach you how to make a special cocktail, the Gimlet (ingredients: gin, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, lime for garnish).
Please click on the above button to register. Registrants will need to create a Zoom account prior to joining in, and must pay the $15 admission fee to access the meeting code. Need help logging on? Detailed instructions available below. Those participating in the Society’s Sketch Scorecard will have their online sessions noted.
As all non profits at the moment, the Society is feeling the financial effects of our temporary closure due to the coronavirus pandemic. Your fee for this event will help us get through this current struggle and will enable us to open our doors when this is all over.
We thank you for your continued loyalty and support. Working together, our community will rise above this crisis and come out with a renewed sense of creativity to share with the world!
How to create a zoom acount:
1. Go to zoom.us and click the button “Sign Up For Free”.
2. Input your information on the next pages.
3. An email will be sent to you. Please check your inbox to activate your account. Follow the instructions in the email.
How to register for Sketch Night
1. Once the link becomes live, click on the above button highlighted in pink.
2. Input your information on the next screen. You will be directed to pay the $15 fee via paypal. Don’t have a paypal account? There is an option to pay with a credit card. Follow the instructions provided by paypal.
How to activate the “webinar” to access Sketch Night
1. Once you have registered and paid, an email will be sent to you.
2. Click on the link “Click Here to Join”. This will direct you to the webinar. It will go live when the host joins.