- This event has passed.
Starting a Career in Illustration
Jonathan Bartlett- Moderator, 13 years since graduation. University of The Arts/SVA
Dave Curtis- Illustrator/art director, 7 years since graduation. University of The Arts
Christina Chung- Illustrator, 4 years since graduation. Pratt Institute
Jeremy Leung- Illustrator/art director, 5 years since graduation. OCAD University
This panel is now sold out. For those who are unable to participate in the live feed, the Society will be streaming on our Facebook and Youtube channel. Please be patient with us as we navigate this new way of presenting lectures. An archive of the panel will also be available following the discussion.
How to join:
Please click on the above button to register. Registrants will need to create a Zoom account prior to joining in. Need help logging on? Detailed instructions available below. This event is free to attend, but limited to 100 participants. The Society will be posting an archive on our youtube channel following the panel.
As all non profits at the moment, the Society is feeling the financial effects of our temporary closure due to the coronavirus pandemic. If you are able, please consider a small donation for this event. Your contribution will help us get through this current struggle and will enable us to open our doors when this is all over. We thank you for your continued loyalty and support. Working together, our community will rise above this crisis and come out with a renewed sense of creativity to share with the world!
How to create a zoom acount:
1. Go to zoom.us and click the button “Sign Up For Free”.
2. Input your information on the next pages.
3. An email will be sent to you. Please check your inbox to activate your account. Follow the instructions in the email.
How to register:
1. Once the link becomes live, click on the above button highlighted in pink.
2. Input your information on the next screen.
How to activate the “webinar”:
1. Once you have registered and paid, an email will be sent to you.
2. Click on the link “Click Here to Join”. This will direct you to the webinar. It will go live when the host joins.